The 24th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS) will be held in Batumi, Georgia on December 5-8, 2017. As the flagship conference of IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Region 8 of IEEE (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), ICECS 2017 will consist of tutorials, plenary lectures, regular, special and poster sessions focusing on recent trends, emerging technologies and advances in all aspects of:
◊ Circuits ◊ Systems ◊ Signals ◊ Mathematical Methods ◊ Computational Methods ◊ Applications
- Analog and Mixed Mode Circuits, Low-Power Tech.
- Digital Circuits, Low-Power Tech.
- Linear/Non-Linear Circuits&Systems, including Neural Networks, Memristors, Fuzzy Systems
- EDA (Electronic Design Automation)
- Communication Circuits&Systems, Multimedia Systems, IoT
- VLSI Systems, SoCs, Embedded Systems&System Architectures
- Analog and Digital Signal Processing
- Emerging Techno.&Devices, including Green Electronics, Energy Harvesting, Nanoelectronics and Gigascale Systems
- Bioengineering Circuits and Systems
- MEMS/NEMS, Mechatronics and Robotics
Conference Venue Hilton Batumi Hotel rooms now available at same discounted rate until 13th of November 2017, Monday 16:00 hrs. Turkish Time.
Therefore, please complete your Hotel reservations from registration web site before announced time.
Rooms will be booked only upon availability and at a different rate after this time.
Conference program is now available.
to proceed to the program.
Registration is now open. NEWEST
to proceed to the registration pages.
Important Dates NEWER
July 25, 2017
Special Session and Tutorials Proposals
August 1, 2017
Notification of Special Session Acceptance
September 5, 2017
October 15, 2017
Notification of Paper Acceptance
October 31, 2017
Camera-Ready Paper Submission
Extended versions of selected ICECS 2017 papers will be invited to submit to a special issue of TCAS 1.
For inquiries, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org