The 24th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS) will be held in Batumi, Georgia on December 5-8, 2017. As the flagship conference of IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Region 8 of IEEE (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), ICECS 2017 will consist of tutorials, plenary lectures, regular, special and poster sessions focusing on recent trends, emerging technologies and advances in all aspects of:
◊ Circuits ◊ Systems ◊ Signals ◊ Mathematical Methods ◊ Computational Methods ◊ Applications
- Analog and Mixed Mode Circuits, Low-Power Tech.
- Digital Circuits, Low-Power Tech.
- Linear/Non-Linear Circuits&Systems, including Neural Networks, Memristors, Fuzzy Systems
- EDA (Electronic Design Automation)
- Communication Circuits&Systems, Multimedia Systems, IoT
- VLSI Systems, SoCs, Embedded Systems&System Architectures
- Analog and Digital Signal Processing
- Emerging Techno.&Devices, including Green Electronics, Energy Harvesting, Nanoelectronics and Gigascale Systems
- Bioengineering Circuits and Systems
- MEMS/NEMS, Mechatronics and Robotics
June 30, 2017
Special Session and Tutorials Proposals
July 5, 2017
Notification of Special Session Acceptance
July 15, 2017
September 15, 2017
Notification of Paper Acceptance
October 15, 2017
Camera-Ready Paper Submission
For inquiries, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, specifying "IEEE ICECS 2017" in the subject field.